Since day one, our team has strived to bring you the best that can be offered in terms of food quality and uniqueness, stellar service and excellent prices in addition to fulfilling our mission of empowering newcomer women chefs. We are delighted to see that throughout the years, Taybeh has been acknowledged time and again for delivering on what we promise to do. Here are some of the accolades that we have received from our beloved community.
- Coffee stained storiesMeet Nihal Elwan:
Founder of Tayybeh
- Looselips magazine Internaional Women's Day
- Tayybeh (Film).Telus StoryHive Award Watch
-Taste of Home"--Soul Food Film (Watch)
-The Globe And Mail
Report highlights increase in entrepreneurship
among Syrian refugees in B.C.
- Forbes A Syrian Success Story
- Vancouver Sun Entrepreneurial refugees enrich Vancouver's dining scene
- National Observer Two years of ups and downs for Syrian refugees who settled in Vancouver
- Montecristo magazine
Tayybeh: A Celebration of Syrian Cuisine
- Pressreader Foodies of the Year
- Alarabiya TV Syrian refugee women host ‘Tayybeh’ pop-up dinners in Canada
- The Georgia Straight Syrian pop-up feasts
produced by women refugees become success
story in Vancouver
- The Globe And Mail Finding refuge in Syrian flavours
- Secret Informant "Syrian Food in Vancouver"